Improve ROI by Adding Complementary Products to your existing Web Store with with up to 500 sellers
With the Business Unlimited solution you can add Complementary Products to your Existing B2C or B2B web store.
You can sell unlimited products from 500 sellers. Need more? We can add additional cloud services or upgrade to Enterprise.
- A Gartner Study found that doubling the number of product SKUs on your site via adding complementary products can increase your Annual Sales by 30%
- Having more products on your site increases the SEO footprint of your site and provides more pages and keywords that can be used to pull in new customers
- Staples is a great example. They have 17,000 products but on their site they have 1 million. Other retailers are using this approach to increase sales.
There are 2 approaches we can take
- We can integrate to your systems to send product data or just product pricing and inventory and the suppliers Item code. You can then render the products using your existing ecommerce solution. We can then integrate to your systems to pull orders and we will split out lines for each supplier and send them to each supplier to fulfill. We can integrate back to you the shipment status of each order.
- A simpler approach is that we can provide a micro service API to pull Complementary Product data from our systems that you can then render on the product details page on your system. The customer can select products but only after completing the order for your products go through a checkout process on our system with your branding for the complementary products. This is a simple approach to get started with and provides fast time to market.
Avetti Commerce includes web portals for your suppliers so they can upload products and manage prices and inventory whether on a desktop or mobile phone and in multiple languages such as English, Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese and Mandarin. Others can be added.
The marketplace takes product data and prices from suppliers sends it to a master catalog where your team can optionally approve each supplied product.
If the product is already in your master catalog then suppliers need only provide inventory and pricing via the admin pages or in spreadsheet format.
Need detailed product specifications? We can refer to you catalog data providers.
Need a team to work with your suppliers to provide support? We can help.
For suppliers that are larger we have CSV and web service interfaces they can use to automate exchange or orders, prices and inventory. For less sophisticated suppliers they can just upload a spreadsheet or use the mouse.
No Transaction Fees - we don't charge transaction fees. There are no charges for API calls. Only if you need to increase the amount of cloud services you need will the cost increase. But you can make that decision. You won’t get surprised with fees.
Our approach to SaaS gives you control. You can choose the payment processor you want or receive payment via wire transfer or any other way.
Real Help as you Need
Included with the Business Unlimited Plan is a Service Level Agreement (SLA) Support Package with 5 hours hands-on help every month to help you setup products and get running. Additional support available as needed.
We also Include an Account Manager - a real person - you can communicate with via Skype, Slack or Whats app chat.
Need customization or integration? We can quote. Email us your requirements.
Yes this is Customizable SaaS.
You may only need a single language and currency now but we also support multiple languages and currencies.
This means suppliers in another country can manage their products and orders in their language. and customers can see products in their language. Ask us for the latest list of languages we support. We also can automatically translate your product descriptions into multiple languages.
If you have any custom requirements or integration requirements we can quote as needed.